You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tango Show without snack:
- Front row seats to enjoy the show.
- Welcome drink.
- Unlimited soft drinks and water.
- Tango class.
Tango Show with snack:
- As above plus a traditional picada snack (a meat and cheese board).
- Wine or beer.
Days and Hours:
- Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Please arrive between 7:30 and 7:45pm, as the show starts at 8pm.
- 3 hours approx.
The tango show “We Are Tango” offers viewers the opportunity to have an authentic tango experience in Buenos Aires through its more traditional musical expression. Tango, milonga and a bit of contemporary dance mix together is this intimate show.
You’ll be welcomed to the tango show with the traditional national drink of Argentina, Fernet, including an explanation of the drink’s popularity and how it is typically drunk. After settling in with a Fernet and some of the best Argentine wine, if you wish, it’s time for the tango show. Enjoy the show in a personalised way thanks to the theatre’s small space, accommodating just 20 people, all near the stage with full visibility. After the performance, you’ll get to participate in a dance class and learn the basic steps of this passionate musical rhythm.
Throughout the show, the presenter will explain the origins of tango, the importance of Carlos Gardel and Astor Piazzolla, and the role of the bandoneon (concertina) in tango and milonga. To add to your authentic experience, you can choose to accompany your experience with an exquisite picada (cheese and meat platter).
If you’re looking for an authentic experience in Buenos Aires to get to know a bit of the Argentine culture, book this exclusive tango show “We Are Tango.” You’ll be surprised and moved by the innovative and intimate performance waiting for you.
- This tango house also offers exclusive shows for small groups at a low cost. For more information, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Passengers will have to make their own way to this tango house, as there are no transfers included. Once you’ve made a reservation, we will send the exact address.
- The tango show with a snack (picada), consists of a platter of cheese and cold cuts of meat and 3 empanadas of your choice. You can also enjoy wine, beer and unlimited drinks, coffee and alfajores. All photos taken as a souvenir of the show are included.