You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires to San Fernando Heliport.
- Bilingual Guide.
- VAT (10.5% is included in the price).
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday.
- Departs between 9am and 7pm.
- 45 mins approx.
- See Notes for individual reservations.
Book the adventurous and exciting Helicopter Flight over Buenos Aires and Rio de la Plata for an exclusive and unique Buenos Aires tourist activity that will let you appreciate the sheer beauty and size of Buenos Aires. Get a panoramic outlook of the river and its surrounds, enjoying a bird’s-eye view of the main streets, monuments, buildings and other top landmarks that you can only fully appreciate from the perspective of a helicopter sightseeing tour over Buenos Aires.
This Rio de la Plata Helicopter tour gives you the opportunity to see the immense, international metropolis of Buenos Aires become a small dot below you as the tropical, picturesque Delta disperses to become the Rio de la Plata, the wide river seperating Argentina and Uruguay. This exclusive helicopter city tour takes you flying over Buenos Aires riverside neighbourhoods such as, Pilar, Escobar, Tigre, San Isidro, Olivos, Vicente Lopez, Northern Waterfront, Nuñez, Palermo, Recoleta, Retiro, Puerto Madero, the Microcentro and La Boca. The helicopter ride will show you the most beautiful countryside and the busiest urban landscapes all at once allowing you to take the best photos possible that will leave your friends and family in awe! The helicopter assigned to these helicopter tours is a modern Robinson R-44 with the capacity for 3 passengers and a pilot making it the perfect set-up for those travellers wanting to experience their first helicopter flight.
Book this helicopter flight over the Rio de la Plata now in order to enjoy this exclusive sightseeing experience on a 45 minute flight over Buenos Aires, its river and delta. A city tour in a helicopter is an experience that cannot be beaten. This unique and exclusive way to see Buenos Aires and its surrounding areas is waiting for you! Don’t miss out!
- This tour departs with a minimum of 2 persons. If there are no other passengers, a single booking is treated as a private tour and carries an extra cost. Should you wish to make an individual reservation, please contact our support team to enquire about availability.
- The helicopter tours are conducted in a Robinson R-44 with capacity for 3 passengers and the pilot.
- The flights are subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions or aeronautical restrictions.
- It is recommended to have a couple of available days in Buenos Aires in case you have to reschedule the activity.