You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Bilingual guide
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday.
- Departures between 9am and 3pm.
- Departs at 10am.
- 3 hours approx.
- See Notes for individual reservations.
A private city walking tour around the traditional Buenos Aires neighbourhoods of San Telmo and La Boca will give you an in-depth insight into the oldest and most important aspects of Buenos Aires. On this informative sightseeing walking tour, travelers will discover the authentic Buenos Aires, by wandering through the oldest streets of the city surrounded by Tango and Football traditions which are an integral part of porteño culture and living proof of the rich eclectic mix of histories and customs, due to Buenos Aires’ diverse immigration during the 1940's.
This walking tour begins with a visit to the “Manzana de las Luces” a cluster of buildings built by the Jesuits in the early 1800s. The walking city tour then continues with a walk around the classic antique shops and colonial churches of San Telmo, including a visit to the beautiful Santo Domingo Basílica. Whilst in San Telmo, you will visit one of the oldest squares in Buenos Aires, Dorrego Square, where the flea market takes place every Sunday. From there the walking tour continues to the beautiful Lezama Park, where you can get a spectacular view of the city. The private Buenos Aires city tour then moves on to the neighbourhood of La Boca, the famously colourful and lively old port of Buenos Aires. There you will pass by the legendary Boca Juniors football stadium, the “Bombonera”, and visit “Caminito” and its characteristic picturesque building facades, whilst learning about the lifestyle of this unique neighbourhood, the connection between Tango and football and the important role immigration played, in turning Buenos Aires into the rich cultural city we know today.
If you are looking to discover the hidden mysteries of San Telmo and the origins of immigration in La Boca, then you won't want to miss a thing on this fascinating and enjoyable walking tour through Buenos Aires. Make the most of your time in Buenos Aires, put on your most comfortable shoes and book a city walking tour now with a professional, private guide!
- This tour departs with a minimum of 2 persons. If there are no other passengers, a single booking is treated as a private tour and carries an extra cost. Should you wish to make an individual reservation, please contact our support team to enquire about availability.
- This tour departs from a meeting point in downtown Buenos Aires, which will be confirmed once you complete the booking process.
- Please also note that discounts are available for groups (6 people and more).