You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires to San Fernando Heliport.
- Bilingual Guide.
- VAT (10.5% is included in the price).
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday.
- Departs between 9am and 7pm.
- 1 hour approx.
- See Notes for individual reservations.
Book this incredible exclusive Buenos Aires and Surrounds Helicopter Tour which will take your soaring over one of the most beautiful landscapes in South America on an incredible Buenos Aires sightseeing tour. See Buenos Aires from above and witness how one of the biggest urban centres in the world, suddenly - beyond its outskirts - turns into a beautiful, endless green expanse known as the Argentine Pampas.
This Greater Buenos Aires Helicopter Tour navigates smoothly through the skies on an hour long flight, as you look down onto world-famous landmark that you can fully appreciate from the perspective of a helicopter sightseeing tour over Buenos Aires. This helitour gives you the opportunity to see the large, international metropolis of Buenos Aires disappear into a small dot below you as the landscape dramatically changes into the expansive, picturesque Pampas region. This exclusive helicopter city tour takes you flying over Buenos Aires tourist attractions and points of interest, such as Catedral de Lujan, River Plate’s ‘‘El Monumental football stadium’’, the Casa Rosada, the Obelisk and more! This helicopter city tour covers a route that includes Lujan, Capilla del Señor, Pilar, Escobar, Tigre. San Isidro, Olivos, Vicente Lopez, Costanera Norte, Nuñez, Palermo, Recoleta, Retiro, Puerto Madero, the Microcentro and La Boca, while a professional pilot and knowledgeable guide describes the sites around you. The helicopter used for these tours is a Robinson R-44 with a capacity of 3 passengers and a pilot, perfect for those tourists looking for a different sightseeing adventure on your holiday in Buenos Aires.
Book the Buenos Aires Helicopter Tour now to enjoy an exclusive sightseeing tour over Buenos Aires and the areas outside Buenos Aires. A city tour in a helicopter is an experience that cannot be beaten and a unique opportunity to get the whole picture of the beautiful scenery surrounding the Argentine Capital! If you’re looking for an extraordinary thing to do in Buenos Aires, don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, book a helicopter ride over Buenos Aires now!
- This tour departs with a minimum of 2 persons. If there are no other passengers, a single booking is treated as a private tour and carries an extra cost. Should you wish to make an individual reservation, please contact our support team to enquire about availability.
- The helicopter tours are conducted in a Robinson R-44 with capacity for 3 passengers and the pilot.
- The flights are subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions or aeronautical restrictions.
- It’s recommended to have a couple of available days in Buenos Aires in case you have to reschedule the activity.