You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Football tickets (Platea Alta / Platea Baja).
Days and Hours:
- Depending on day of match and kick-off time.
- See Buenos Aires Football fixture.
- Due to the uncertainty of the Argentine football schedule, the departure time will be confirmed via email on the day before the game.
- 5 hours approx.
Book your River Plate Football Tour with Bsas4u. Get your football tickets at El Monumental Stadium and experience one of the most thrilling and popular soccer games in the world, watching the infamous River play live. Football fans travelling to Buenos Aires cannot miss this incredible experience. It’s a great way to get a real insight into Buenos Aires culture and experience the locals’ full-hearted passion for Buenos Aires football up close.
The River Plate Football Tour to the famous ‘‘El Monumental’’’ stadium will take you safely and comfortably to enjoy an Argentine Premier Division football match and share with local porteños what is considered one of the most popular activities in Buenos Aires. This River Plate Football tour takes you to a River Plate game at El Monumental where you will experience an enjoyable and comfortable Buenos Aires football adventure. The experienced local guide will take care of you throughout the River match, right up to your return to your accommodation in downtown Buenos Aires.
Experience up close a football match in Buenos Aires and share a bit of this passionate national sport that leaves the iconic Argentine Tango and wine on the bench. Football is probably THE most important aspect of Argentinean culture and an integral part to life in Buenos Aires , so come to experience live football in Buenos Aires and watch River play at home...sure to be an unforgettable travel experience! Don’t miss out, book now!
- The football tickets will be handed out by the guides on the way to the stadium.
- Platea Section: are the lateral, upper section seats, could be left or right.
- Popular section: is the general grandstand behind the goal (bench seating).
- Please take into account that the tours have to meet at least 3 hours before kick-off.
- Due to the constant date and time changes of the Argentine games schedule, the departure time will be confirmed via email on the day before the game, for that reason, we highly recommend being alert to any notifications we may send via email prior to the scheduled game.
- Once you have made your reservation, our customer support team will contact you via email to provide more detailed instructions for the activity.