You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Bilingual guide.
- Bottle of water.
Days and Hours:
- From Monday to Sunday.
- Morning Tour: Boat to Tigre: 10am.
- Afternoon Tour: Boat to Tigre: 1:30 pm.
- 6 hours (1½ of kayaking).
Be at one with nature with this kayak day trip along the rivers and streams of the Tigre Delta. Relax and admire the beautiful scenery on the outskirts of Buenos Aires!
The tour begins in the city of Tigre or in Bahía Grande Nordelta where, after a light meal, you’ll receive a basic kayaking class to get you started, which will enable you to discover hidden passages as you explore the local landscapes. There will be a break for lunch in a typical restaurant, and from there you'll have time to swim in the river, take a nap or have a walk before returning to the starting point.
Take a break from the chaotic city and experience the Tigre Delta in a fun and natural way. Ideal for groups of friends or with your partner. Book now!
- The tour is not available on December 24th, 25th & 31st and January 1st.
- The service caters for people over 12 and under 65.
- You should sun protection and a change of clothes.
- For further explanation or advice, please contact our Customer Support team.