You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Street Scape course pack.
- Professional photography tuition and guidance.
- Customized itinerary around some of Buenos Aires most photogenic neighbourhoods.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Complimentary wine.
- Professional Review of images.
Days and Hours:
- Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Departs at 2pm.
- 4 hours approx.
Explore the streets of Buenos Aires through the lens of your camera on this unique Buenos Aires photography tour. Guided by a professional photographer and city specialist, this tour visits some of Buenos Aires's must-see attractions and off-the-beaten-track gems, giving you greater insight into the real Buenos Aires!
This alternative city tour will start at a cafe, determined by the day’s itinerary. This will be disclosed to you via email, giving you the chance to customize the tour according to your preferences, experience and needs. All tours start with professional photography tuition and creative tips by a professional photographer and your tour guide, before embarking on the tour. The tour will visit a cross-section of the city to include top attractions in Buenos Aires as well as the hidden spots off the tourist track. At the end of the day, relax with a glass of wine and a feedback session where photographs taken throughout the day will be reviewed.
Discover some of Buenos Aires most visually and culturally distinctive locations. See the city in a different way as you change your focus to try and capture the streets of Buenos Aires from a fresh angle. Perfect for anyone interested in travel photography, whether a beginner or professional. Book this Street Scape photography tour online now and go home with your best travel photographs yet!
- Bring your own camera (it can be any device from mobile phones to digital SLRs).
- The tour will visit a cross-section of the city, including Buenos Aires highlights and lesser-known visually inspiring locations. Tour can be customized according to passenger's preferences and experience.
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 people to go ahead. If the minimum number of passengers is not met on the day of service, the tour will be moved to another day. We recommend that passengers have flexible dates for this activity. Please contact us to receive further information regarding the activities available during your travel dates.