You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from meeting point in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Full Skydiving equipment provided.
- Pictures and DVD of the jump taken by the instructor.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday.
- Departs at 08.00 am.
- 6 hours approx.
A tandem skydive jump is an unforgettable, once-in-a- lifetime experience and what better time to do it than during your holiday in Buenos Aires. Enjoy the exhilarating experience while flying over one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, in close vicinity to the city of Buenos Aires.
This Buenos Aires skydiving service is perfect for travellers wanting to experience their first skydive. Feel the thrill of a tandem skydive, securely attached to an experienced instructor with a harness, so you’re free to enjoy the exciting free fall. Before you set off on the short plane ride, you will get a 10 minute introduction, where the bilingual guides give you detailed instruction for your skydive jump. You will reach altitudes of 3000 metres (10.000ft). From here, you and your professional instructor will jump from the plane and free fall for about 35 seconds before your instructor releases your parachute and you descend slowly through the skies for a further 6 to 8 minutes, allowing you to take in the breath taking view of the expansive country side outside Buenos Aires.
This activity is perfect for adventurous travellers, looking for an exciting once in a life time experience. If you are an intrepid tourist in Buenos Aires looking for an unforgettable activity on your travels to Argentina, then book now!
- In order to do a tandem skydiving jump you must weigh less than 90 kg (198 pounds) and be at least 17 years old.
- The price includes a video recording and photos taken by the same instructor that will be jumping with the passenger. If you wish to be filmed by a third person, there will be an additional cost for the extra cameraman. Consult our customer support team for prices.
- During summer it is recommended to wear comfortable clothes with sport shoes. In winter we recommend taking a coat that doesn’t restrict you and is comfortable.
- Take into account that scheduled skydiving dates are susceptible to changes due to weather conditions. We recommend that you have a few days available for the activity in case the jump has to be rescheduled.
What do our clients say about our activities?
Rubén Alberto Darío
This must be done once in a lifetime!
Excellent experience, pure adrenaline into your body, also the view up there is amazing I'll repe...
Excellent experience, pure adrenaline into your body, also the view up there is amazing I'll repeat for sure!( + see more)
Muy emocionante, muy profesional
una ves en la vida, vale la pena
una ves en la vida, vale la pena( + see more)