You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer from a meeting point in San Telmo.
- Bilingual guide.
- Entrance to Boca Juniors Stadium and Museum.
- Entrance to Argentinos Juniors Stadium and Museum.
Days & Hours:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
- Time to be arranged
- 5 hours approx.
Book this exclusive Maradona Tour to learn more about the life of Argentina’s most famous football player, Diego Maradona. It’s a city tour from another point of view, giving you chance to experience the passion for football in Argentina, where it forms an important part of the national identity and culture.
This private football tour in Buenos Aires starts at the Basílica del Santísimo Sacramento, where Maradona married Claudia Villafañe, his first wife. Then you’ll visit the stadium of Argentinos Juniors Football Club, where Maradona was moulded into a professional player. You’ll also visit the stadium museum.
The tour’s last stop is La Bombonera, the stadium of Boca Juniors. This is where Maradona spent much of his football career. Go out on the famous field and visit the Museum of this legendary stadium. This tour will also be enlivened with the songs that dozens of singers have dedicated over the years, as well as an account of the most important and impressive goals of his epic career. It’s the perfect cultural tour for Argentine football fans or anyone who wants to know more about the most enigmatic and beloved Argentine celebrity.
Reserve this Diego Maradona tour to see Buenos Aires through the life and history of this charismatic Argentine footballer. Understand his fame and connect with his life in a way you’ll never forget!
- The day and time of the tour is coordinated according to the schedule of passengers and the availability of the tour guide.
- The tour needs a minimum of two people to run. For individual reservations, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Note that this tour does not run on days when a football match is scheduled in either stadium.