You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tango show without dinner:
- Transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Complementary welcome drink.
- Champagne, select wines, beer and unlimited soft drinks.
- 1 hour tango lesson (optional).
- Tango and folklore show.
Tango Show with dinner:
- All of the above.
- Three course dinner.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday.
- Tango lessons from 7.00pm.
- Dinner from 8.30pm.
- Show from 10.00pm.
- 4 hours approx.
Reservation for today or tomorrow?
The Gala Tango show was specially created by La Ventana Tango House focusing on those travellers looking for a more exclusive tango experiences with a distinguished service. Gala Tango's elegant VIP room in La Ventana's carefully restored conventillo (a multifamily tenement building that housed immigrants at the beginning of the 20th century). The tango house is ideally located in the historic neighbourhood of San Telmo, offering a superb tango and folklore show with the most exclusive Buenos Aires tango on display.
A tango show at Gala Tango begins with a welcome drink and a tango lesson where guests can learn the basics of this sensual dance under the direction of professional tango teachers. Following the lesson, Gala Tango will serve you a gourmet three course dinner in the classy Gala Tango dining room, from a select menu of authentic Argentine cuisine accompanied by the best Argentine wines and champagne. After dinner the tango show of the highest quality with a sample of folkloric traditions will leave spectators dazzled. Enjoy a tango show at Gala Tango that features four dancing couples, two singers and a live tango orchestra, plus a performance of Argentine folklore that includes a show of gaucho skills. The intimate stage brings the music and dance alive and allows you to follow every step of the show, making you feel part of the most exclusive tango show in Buenos Aires.
Make sure you don’t miss out on the outstanding tango show at Gala Tango, one that is sure to meet the demands of even the most discerning guests. Book your tango tickets for the Gala Tango show now and enjoy a complete luxurious tango experience!
NB: You can choose to book your Gala Tango tango show with or without dinner.
- The Tango show can be purchased with or without dinner.
- There are no actual tickets to the tango show. The reservations are made by the name of the customer and the booking agency.
- Passengers staying outside the transfer circuit will be assigned the closest hotel within the area, as a meeting point.
- Children up to the age of 3 enter free of charge. Children up to the age of 8 pay half price.
- Tango classes are optional. However the package price does not change if passengers decide not to participate in the classes.
- Closed on the 25th December and 1st January.