You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fast ferry return trip from Buenos Aires.
- Full day bike hire.
Optional: Return transfer from your hotel in Buenos Aires to the ferry terminal in Puerto Madero.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday.
- Departs at 7am.
- Returns at 5pm.
- 10 hours approx.
Would you like to spend a tranquil day exploring Uruguay on a bicycle? Cross the Rio de la Plata by boat from Buenos Aires and come enjoy the splendid city of Colonia del Sacramento with this Day Tour to Colonia with Bike Rental. It’ll be an unforgettable day trip!
After arriving by ferry in Colonia, pedal through the 12 hectares of the historic centre of this fascinating city, which was declared a World Heritage Site in 1995. Pass through sites like the Plaza de Armas and Street of Sighs, and cycle alongside the river, all at your own pace!
Have fun discovering the best attractions in Colonia on a bicycle as you soak in the peaceful atmosphere of this beautiful city. Book this Day Tour to Colonia with Bike Rental now to add another unforgettable experience to your travels.
- The meeting point to start the tour is the Puerto Madero Terminal in Buenos Aires.
- If you request a transfer from your hotel, our reservations team will contact you to arrange your transport in Buenos Aires.
- The trip by ferry takes approximately 1 hour.
- Passengers should note that:
- If you don’t arrive at the port on time, the value of the booking will not be reimbursed. To start the tour, you should be in Puerto Madero by 7am, and to return you’ll need to be at the port in Colonia by 4pm.
- To enter Uruguay you will need your passport or other relevant document. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure they have the proper documentation.
- Passengers from Mercosur travelling on their passport must carry their entry permit to Argentina to be stamped by authorities. The agency is not responsible for fines or penalties incurred by lack of documentation.
- Due to the high demand for this service, passengers are requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information after they’ve made the booking:
- Full name as it appears in the passport.
- Passport number.
- Expiry date of passport.
- Date of birth.
- Once we’ve received this information, we will send an automatic email with official confirmation of the activity. Please note that this process may take a bit more than the usual 47 hours.
- On your return to Buenos Aires at the end of the tour, you will find a variety of options for taxis from the Puerto Madero Terminal back to your hotel.
- To make changes or cancel your booking, you will need to contact our customer service team at least 48 hours before the date of your reservation. Otherwise no changes or refunds will be allowed.