You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Bilingual guide
- Ingredient shopping at a greengrocer, butcher shop and bakery in a local neighbourhood
- Typical Argentine dessert and mate
- Drinks (wine, fernandito, sodas and water)
- Expert Parrillero
- Optional: Return transfer from your hotel
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Friday
- Departs at 10:30 am
- 4 hours approx.
Argentina’s cuisine, like South American food in general, is unique and delicious. If you’re in Buenos Aires, you have to taste one of the most iconic things to eat in Argentina, and a cultural ritual: the asado (barbecue). Book this Closed-Door Asado Experience for a truly authentic gastronomic adventure.
This culinary tour starts in the neighbourhood of Palermo Viejo, where you’ll walk through the streets of Buenos Aires to buy the ingredients for a typical Argentine asado. Visit a butcher, bakery and a grocery store in the area. Then you’ll go to a private home where an expert parrillero (grill master) will show you step by step how to make an asado properly, from preparing the fire with wood and coal, to preparing the meat and salads, all while savouring typical local drinks like the classic fernandito (Fernet and Coke).
This Closed-Door Asado Experience ends, of course, in a delicious lunch, tasting the final product. This is the one food experience you don’t want to miss in Argentina. So book your food tour now for a delicious and fun activity in the beautiful capital of Argentina.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. To make an individual reservation, please contact our Customer Service team. There may be an additional cost for individual bookings.