You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Bilingual guide.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday (Time: to be arranged).
- 4 hours approx.
- See Notes for individual reservations.
Book this interesting Eva Peron Tour and take a journey into the history and life of the most important woman in Argentine history. Discover the influence Eva Peron had as a politician and the inspiration she left behind for years to come in Argentina.
This Eva Peron Tour will allow you to appreciate, learn and understand the importance of “Evita’s” role in the history of Argentina.
The Eva Peron private guided tour will take you to explore the life of Eva Duarte de Peron from when she arrived in Buenos Aires in 1935 until her death in 1952. Eva Peron left a huge impact on the society and culture of Buenos Aires; evident on a daily basis in the places she lived, worked, fought and died.
This cultural Buenos Aires city tour reconstructs some of the central events of her life, with extracts from her speeches that show the strength of her spirit. ‘‘Evita’’ as she was called by those who loved her or "The Perona" as she was called by those who hated her, led a life full of ambiguity and contradiction. This Buenos Aires city tour will present the facts in the most objective way possible to introduce tourists visiting Buenos Aires to her fascinating life in the spotlight of Argentina and Buenos Aires. The Evita Cultural Tour will take you to visit significant landmarks from Eva Peron’s life such as, the Retiro Train Station, Corrientes Avenue, The Luna Park stadium, Plaza de Mayo Square, The Legislature Palace, The National Congress, "El General" bar, the CGT (Workers’ House), Eva Peron Foundation, the Ministry of Health, Posadas Street and the Recoleta Cemetery.
Book this thought provoking, historical and cultural Eva Peron Tour to explore the life and work of Eva Peron, the Argentine and Porteño idol. Eva Peron’s spirit can be felt and seen throughout Buenos Aires and this incredible personalised Buenos Aires city tour will give you the rare opportunity to connect to the life of Eva Peron and see Buenos Aires in a way that you will never forget!
- This tour departs with a minimum of 2 persons. If there are no other passengers, a single booking is treated as a private tour and carries an extra cost. Should you wish to make an individual reservation, please contact our support team to enquire about availability.
- Please also note that discounts are available for groups (6 people and more). Consult our customer service team for more info.
- Day and time to be arranged, according to passenger’s schedule and tour guide’s availability.
- Please note that the Museum of Evita is NOT open on Mondays. If you wish to take the tour on a Monday and have no other availability apart from this day, the museum visit will be replaced by a different (relevant) historical landmark.