You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Bilingual guide.
- Support for local development initiatives.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday.
- Departs at 2pm.
- 3 hours approx.
Visitors to La Boca often confine themselves to Caminito, the neighbourhood’s most iconic street and one of the most photographed places in the world. Few travelers leave having understood the real essence of what La Boca is all about.
On this authentic La Boca City Tour, you can engage with local residents and learn all about their social enterprises and cultural projects. You will be taken to the traditional tourist hot-spots but you are also invited to delve deeper and interact with La Boca’s people, visit local businesses at the heart of the community, talk to residents about their socio-economic circumstances in the modern era, wander paths off the beaten track, and, ultimately, discover the area’s rich, dynamic, and varied history.
Experience La Boca an alternative way and gain a unique insight into the contemporary conditions of Argentinian society. Book this tour now and help support the sustainable development of local organisations.
- This tour supports the sustainable development of organisations who work to improve the quality of life in La Boca, distributing the benefits of tourism equally across the neighbourhood. It also helps develop the work of a local co-operative that employs young adults and organises educational programs for children and teenagers in La Boca.
- The guides are extremely knowledgeable and they are specifically trained to act as interpreters between you and the local communities: in your dialogues and exchanges, they will always promote a sense of respect and appreciation.
- Your meeting place will be confirmed after the booking has been made.
- There are group discounts available. Contact us for details.
- It is also possible to combine this excursion with a City Tour. Contact us for details.