You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Bilingual guide. Visit to 3 authentic restaurants.
- Food tasting at each restaurant.
- Argentine wine tasting.
- Dessert in an artisanal ice cream parlor.
- Historical explanation of the food, restaurants and neighbourhoods.
Days and Hours:
- San Telmo: Monday and Wednesday. Departs at 12pm
- Palermo: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Departs at 12pm.
- 2½ hours approx.
Try authentic dishes served at the Argentine table during this exquisite Gastronomic Tour of Buenos Aires. Taste the best local cuisine with a fun and relaxed walking tour that takes you to 3 distinct restaurants.
The tour begins with a choripán tasting in either Palermo or San Telmo. Next, visit another restaurant where you will get a chance to taste provoleta (a delicious grilled cheese) and typical empanadas. These two delicious dishes will whet your appetite before you enjoy a variety of classic cuts of Argentine asado (barbecue) and an excellent selection of wines that will be served during the third stop. Finally, to end with a flourish, you will go to one of the best ice-cream parlours in town to taste the delicious flavour of artisanal ice cream, made with the inherited techniques of the Italian immigrants that have become part of the city’s gastronomy.
Are you ready to treat your stomach? Don’t miss this Gastronomic Tour of Buenos Aires! Get to know the customs of Buenos Aires’s cuisine in the company of an expert guide who will take you, along with other travellers, to delight in the flavours of the pampas!
- The tour in Portuguese is only available on Saturdays.