You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tango Show without snack:
- Front row seats to enjoy the show.
- Welcome drink.
- Unlimited soft drinks and water.
- Tango class.
Tango Show with snack:
- As above plus a traditional picada snack (a meat and cheese board).
- Wine or beer.
Days and Hours:
- Please arrive between 7:30 and 7:45pm, as the show starts at 8pm.
- 3 hours approx.
The new and inventive Tango Pride Show is ideal for those looking to take in a Buenos Aires tango show free of traditions. In partnership with ‘We Are Tango’, Bsas4u introduces the first and only ‘gay tango’ in the city, creating a unique narrative that tells the story of tango and its role in the evolution of society.
Throughout the show, history is recounted in a progressive way: from the tango that was sung and danced at the hotel of immigrants to more contemporary expressions. Audiences here will see an innovative performance featuring same-sex couples, who together present an inclusive show, leaving behind conservative beliefs and prejudices. Passion and intensity are the most significant elements of this charming spectacle.
Tango Pride Show takes place in a cozy bar – in the neighbourhood of Almagro – where tables are arranged around the stage, offering visitors a wonderfully intimate experience. While the elegant tango band provides the background ambience, you can also sample some delicious Argentine empanadas (regional empanadas from Salta, Tucuman, Patagonia, and Mendoza.) with some exquisite Argentine wine.
Tango Pride Show is all about discovery, freedom, and breaking the norms. Come and enjoy this liberating tango show for a fascinating evening of cultural entertainment. Book now.
- This tango house also offers exclusive shows for small groups at a low cost. For more information, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Passengers will have to make their own way to this tango house, as there are no transfers included. Once you’ve made a reservation, we will send the exact address.
- The tango show with a snack (picada), consists of a platter of cheese and cold cuts of meat and 3 empanadas of your choice. You can also enjoy wine, beer and unlimited drinks, coffee and alfajores. All photos taken as a souvenir of the show are included.