You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Guide in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Transfer to and from hotels in the centre and San Telmo.
- Entrance to La Bombonera.
- Entrance to the Boca Juniors Museum.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday (except on match days).
- Departs 9:30 am.
- 3 hours approx.
This Buenos Aires football tour in La Boca is the perfect opportunity to learn the history of one of the greatest football stages in Argentina!
The Boca Juniors Museum (or El Museo de la Pasión Boquense) is inside the stadium of Boca Juniors, known as La Bombonera (“the chocolate box”). There you can visit the preferential sector and popular sector, where you can find the famous Boca Juniors bar, known as “The 12”, the players’ uniforms (dating from 1978) and the platform where Maradona’s private box is situated. Then you will be taken to the Boca Juniors Museum, where you will learn all about the players who have passed through the club, and the evolution of the team uniform and its collection of trophies. Learn the story of “The 12” and the legendary shirts of two of the most famous players who have played in the stadium!
Leaving the stadium and museum, you will visit the picturesque and characteristic facades of “Caminito” in La Boca. With this you will be learning about the way of life in the neighbourhood, the connection between tango and football, and the important role that immigration played in turning Buenos Aires into the magnificent cultural city we know today.
Book now to dive into the world of football in Buenos Aires! Learn all about one of the most important teams in the country. Get to know the story of La Bombonera and the incredible stories and exploits of its players. Experience one of the deepest passions of Argentines. Don’t miss this tour to the Boca Juniors Museum!
- All tours are available in English and Portuguese. Please state your preferred language when making your reservation.
- Passengers who are accommodated in hotels in the Palermo area will be assigned a meeting point where the tour will start.
- The Stadium tour does not include lunch. In the neighbourhood of La Boca, passengers will have one hour to visit the museum & the shops by the stadium and have lunch.
- The Tour does not take place on holiday Mondays or on football match days.
- Children under the age of 2 go free. Children between the ages of 2 and 9 receive a 50% discount.