You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer from/to hotels.
- Bilingual guide: Spanish and English.
- Entrance tickets to 2 Milongas.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday.
- Departs at 10pm.
- 2.5 hours approx.
- See Notes for individual reservations.
Book this Milongas Tour and enjoy a genuine experience of the folkloric scene in Buenos Aires. Learn more about Argentina’s culture while the music and environment take hold of you and you start to understand this particular form of life called tango.
This Buenos Aires Milongas Tour begins when you’re picked up at your hotel and transported to the neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires, where tango and milonga lovers in the city have historically gathered. Accompanied by expert guides, visit two authentic tango salons in Buenos Aires, where every night the best milonga dancers in town gather together. Watch the experts twist and on turn the dance floor to the sound of the best music bands, while learning the secrets of the milonga. Be infected by the contagiously wild and romantic atmosphere of Buenos Aires on a night filled with the scents of orange blossoms.
Book now for this tour of the Milongas of Buenos Aires and dive into an authentic experience where you can learn about the true culture of dance and music of Argentina. Book online now!
- This tour departs with a minimum of 2 persons. If there are no other passengers, a single booking is treated as a private tour and carries an extra cost. Should you wish to make an individual reservation, please contact our support team to enquire about availability.
- Personal consumption of food or drink in Milongas is not included.