You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from meeting point in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Pre-game with pizza and beer.
- Football Tickets Popular Location (general grandstand, not numbered places)*
- Bilingual guide.
*UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE: add USD$76 for Platea Centenario location and get a better view of the field and numbered seats.
Days and Hours:
- Depending on football calendar: Departing time will be confirmed via email on the day before the game.
- 7 hours approx.
Don't miss this chance to book football tickets to the World Cup Qualifiers in Buenos Aires for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Book a football match in Buenos Aires, and experience an authentic Argentine football experience at the qualifying games for the 2018 World Cup. Argentina vs Brasil 2015 is the football game of the year!
So buy your tickets to the qualifying World Cup game in Buenos Aires and experience the football match with the ease and comfort of our football tour service that will take you to the stadium with a local guide and a group of fellow travellers. It's a chance for you to cheer on the Argentine National Team alongside the locals. A football tour in Buenos Aires is a safe and fun experience for travellers of all ages wishing to attend a World Cup qualifiers football match in Buenos Aires and share the locals’ passion in the jam-packed stadium - a unique display of the famous Argentinean football enthusiasm that you'll never forget!
Come on a Bsas4u football tour to see the tricks of famous Argentine football stars! There is nothing like seeing world class football stars like Messi, Higuain, Tevez, and Kun Agüero playing at home. Watch the national Argentine soccer team play live and cheer along with a bunch of football-mad Argentineans, in the warm up to the World Cup Russia 2018! Book your place now on this authentic football experience!
- The tickets included in this football tour are for Platea Section.
- The tickets will be given to you by the guide on the way to the stadium.
- Please keep in mind, that the football tours usually meet at least 3 hours before kick-off and that evacuation of the stadium at the end of the game, can take up to 2 hours.
- Due to regular time and date changes that can occur in Argentinean Football, we recommend, you pay attention to any notifications up until 24 hours before the game, as our customer service team will let you know of any official changes via email.
- Once your reservation has been placed and payment received our support team will email with further details of the activity.