You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Optional transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires to San Fernando Heliport.
- 30 mins flights approx.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday.
- Departs between 9am and 7pm.
- 30 mins flights approx.
- 45 mins approx. of driving each way
- See Notes for individual reservations.
Book this adventurous and thrilling Full Buenos Aires Helicopter tour that combines a unique tour of the natural and urban landscapes and discover an unforgettable and exclusive view of Buenos Aires. The Full Buenos Aires Helicopter Tour is a remarkable half hour sightseeing city tour where you get the chance to see the landmarks of Buenos Aires from a different perspective, eventually taking you out of the city, overflying the exotic Tigre Delta area.
The Buenos Aires Full Helicopter tour gives you the chance to soar above the towering skyscrapers of the huge, international metropolis of Buenos Aires, heading to the city’s outskirts as the tropical, picturesque Delta of Tigre appears in sight and disperses to become the Rio de la Plata. This exclusive helicopter city tour takes you flying over Buenos Aires neighbourhoods such as, Tigre , San Isidro, Olivos, Vicente Lopez, Northern Waterfront, Nuñez, Palermo, Recoleta, Retiro, Puerto Madero, the Microcentro and La Boca. You will get the chance to see some of the most beautiful sights of Buenos Aires from a unique angle and be able to take stunning photos an incredibly unique souvenir to take home from your vacation in Buenos Aires. The helicopter assigned to these helicopter tours is a modern Robinson R-44 with the capacity for 3 passengers and a pilot making it the perfect set-up for those tourists taking their first helicopter flight.
Book the Full Buenos Aires Helicopter tour now and enjoy a Buenos Aires city tour like no other and experience Buenos Aires from a perspective you will never forget! This helicopter ride will give you an unrivalled touring experience and the pleasure of seeing the magnificent natural beauty of Buenos Aires from way up high. Limited availability! Book now!
- This tour departs with a minimum of 2 persons. If there are no other passengers, a single booking is treated as a private tour and carries an extra cost. Should you wish to make an individual reservation, please contact our support team to enquire about availability.
- The helicopter tours are in a Robinson R-44 with the capacity for 3 passengers and the pilot.
- The flights are subject to changes or cancellations due to weather conditions or aeronautical restrictions.
- It is recommended to have a couple of available days in Buenos Aires in case you have to reschedule the activity.