You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from your hotel.
- Basic polo lesson.
- Polo equipment (helmet, mallet and whip).
- Play a game. Lunch (optional).
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday (See Notes).
- Departs 10am.
- 7 hours approx.
If you want to get to know an iconic part of Argentine culture, besides football, tango and gastronomy, book a Polo Day Tour in Buenos Aires and get an inside experience of one of the most popular sports in the country with some of the top, world-renowned players.
The tour begins with a brief introductory talk about the game and its techniques, the training, and the bloodline of the horses. You will then watch a professional polo match of 4 chukkas (chukkas refers to time periods in which the game is divided and each lasts for 7 and a half minutes). Between chukkas you will visit the stables and learn how the polo ponies are cared for.
The tour includes a delicious lunch cooked on the parrilla (grill): enjoy a selection of classic Argentine beef cuts accompanied by exquisite wines. For vegetarian visitors, there is a special menu. After lunch, you will have time for a little relaxation before it’s time to play.
The class will be taught by a professional player. And don't worry you don't need prior knowledge of the sport to do the tour! There are horses for all ages and levels to make you feel comfortable and confident throughout this polo tour.
Spend an entertaining and unique afternoon outside of the noise of the city and experience the wonderful world of Argentine polo. Book now!
For more information, read a review of 'Polo Day Tour''.
- The tour can be done every day of the week, but practice matches between house teams are only on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- The tour departs with a minimum of two people. For individual reservations, contact our Customer Service team.
- Riding boots are not included. We recommend that you bring suitable footwear.
- There is lunch menu for vegetarians. Please request it after your booking.