You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from San Telmo.
- Bilingual guide.
- Optional: Transfer IN/OUT to the hotel.
Days and Hours:
- Every Sunday at 10.30am* (see Notes).
- 8 hours approx.
- See Notes for individual reservations.
Book the San Telmo and Mataderos Market Tour for a guided tour of the two most important cultural markets in Buenos Aires.
The Mataderos Market Tour begins with a visit to the San Telmo Artisan Fair in the morning and for part of the afternoon, where you can embrace the lively atmosphere with its street performers, tango dancers and hundreds of artisans.
Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to leave the centre of Buenos Aires and visit the Mataderos Market, where you can enjoy a typical regional lunch as well as watch shows and demonstrations of Gaucho skills and buy traditional handicrafts.
Book now to avoid missing out on visiting two best markets in Buenos Aires!
- This tour departs with a minimum of 2 persons. If there are no other passengers, a single booking is treated as a private tour and carries an extra cost. Should you wish to make an individual reservation, please contact our support team to enquire about availability.
- Children under the age of 2 go free.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 9 receive a 50% discount.
- This tour is only available from late March through to early December, as the Mataderos Market does not take place over the summer.
- Please state which language you would like the tour to be in when making your reservation.
- Your guide will meet you at a designated point in San Telmo, whereafter you will be taken to the Mataderos fair. A transfer from your hotel is optional.