You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Bilingual tango instructor (English and Spanish).
- Tango class.
- 1 drink.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Friday: At the passenger's availability, between 10am - 9pm.
- Saturday: At the passenger's availability, between 12pm - 9pm.
- 1 Hour.
Book an exclusive tango class at La Ventana's tango school. Learn to dance the different types and styles of tango practiced in Buenos Aires and understand why tango is considered a lifestyle. La Ventana is an established tango house and has been on the scene for over 30 years, accounting for its grand traditions, professionalism and success.
Located in the traditional San Telmo district of Buenos Aires, La Ventana's tango school is housed in a historic building that has been renovated with the elegant architectural design standards from the city's golden age. Inside, the beautiful tenement halls have been specially decorated to evoke different styles that are part of the city's history and society. Entering the building, you will be transported back in time to the mysterious past of Buenos Aires.
Tango classes will be taught in the luxurious Salon Julie or Salon San Telmo, where you will learn from renowned tango dancers. More than just the steps, learn the body language through which tango's passion is expressed. For anyone who wants a deeper experience of the culture of Buenos Aires, the experience of dancing tango and being seduced by the intimate steps is a must. Classes are offered for all learning levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Book your private tango lessons at La Ventana now and take the opportunity to learn the art of tango during your visit to Buenos Aires, the birthplace of tango. Connect with the contagious rhythm and culture of Argentina through its most famous dance. Don't miss this incredible opportunity!
- The price of this activity includes a one-hour private lesson per person.
- For group bookings or individual lessons, consult with our Customer Support team for availability.
- It is not necessary to bring a dance partner; single students will be assigned a partner.