You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from meeting point in Retiro or San Telmo to the football stadiums.
- A visit to Caminito Walkway Museum.
- Bilingual Tour Guide.
- Entry to the Museo de la Pasion Boquense (Boca Junior´s Museum).
- Entry to the River Plate Stadium.
Days and Hours:
- From Monday to Sunday excepting days of Matches.
- 11:00am from the meeting point in Retiro or San Telmo.
- 6 hours approx.
For any football fanatic, the Football Stadiums Tour is the perfect opportunity to visit the two most important stadiums in Argentina, learn about their history and how they grew over time.
You will first of all be picked up at midday from a meeting-point. Then, the tour will begin with a drive to the southern suburbs of Buenos Aires where you’ll see one of Argentina’s legendary stadiums: the Bombonera.
Inside the stadium of Boca Juniors you’ll visit the preferential stand and the popular sector, where the famous "12" are located during matches, and local dressing rooms (which date back to 1978!) before finishing in a stand where you can see the Diego Maradona’s private box. Next the Buenos Aires Stadiums tour will take you to the Museo de la Pasión Boquense, where you’ll learn all about the players that played throughout the club's history, find out about the evolution of the shirt and see the trophy room. Later you’ll learn about the history of the aforementioned "12" and see the shirts of two of the world’s most important players that have played in that stadium.
In the afternoon, the Stadium Football tour will head to the Belgrano neighborhood in the north of the city to the official stadium of River Plate, "El Estadio Monumental." You’ll see the stadium and explore River’s neighbourhood, which includes the River Plate Museum, the most cutting-edge museum in the country. You’ll also see the “Modulo de Traslación Temporal”, a kind of time machine that takes you to the year the club was founded. Here you will get to know the history of the club, its star players and the most important titles that the club has obtained over time. The Stadium tour ends with a look around the stadium’s facilities, which include ten tennis courts, a golf course, swimming pool and, most importantly, the playing field.
Book now for the chance to immerse yourself in the world of football in Buenos Aires and learn all about the most important teams, stadiums and players in a guided tour to the Stadiums.
- All tours are available in English and Portuguese. Please state your preferred language when making your reservation.
- The Stadium tour does not include lunch.
- In the neighbourhood of La Boca, passengers will have one hour to visit the museum & the shops by the stadium and have lunch.
- The Tour does not take place on holiday Mondays or on football match days.
- Children under the age of 2 go free.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 9 receive a 50% discount.
What do our clients say about our activities?
Todo muy bien, el recorrido por el estadio del Boca Juniors estuvo fenomenal, la guia que tuvimos...
Todo muy bien, el recorrido por el estadio del Boca Juniors estuvo fenomenal, la guia que tuvimos se portó excelente con nosotros, lo único malo fue q no pudimos entrar al estadio del River Plate porque ese día hubo partido de futbol y solo recorrimos el museo.( + see more)