You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Transfer to and from arranged meeting point in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Football tickets.
Days and Hours:
- Depending on day of match and kick-off time.
- See Buenos Aires football fixtures.
- Due to the uncertainty of the Argentine football schedule, the departure time will be confirmed via email on the day before the game.
- 5 hours approx.
Book a Boca Juniors Football Tour with us and get your football tickets to one of the most popular and talked about soccer games in the world. The infamous Superclasico Boca Juniors vs. River Plate! If you’re lucky enough to be in Buenos Aires when a Superclasico is scheduled you cannot afford to miss the best event of the Argentine football season. It’s a once in a life time chance to see two of Argentina’s top soccer teams and sworn enemies - face each other and to get a real insight into Buenos Aires culture experiencing the locals’ passion for football up close.
As River Plate have recently moved back up to Argentina’s Premier League (First Division), once again we will be able to witness them playing in the Apertura Tournament 2013 against Boca Juniors , in of one of the most exciting sporting events in the world: the Buenos Aires Superclásico! This Superclasico Football tour takes you to experience the most authentic Buenos Aires football adventure, while the experienced local guide will take care of you throughout the Boca vs. River match, right up to your return to the meeting point in downtown Buenos Aires.
The Buenos Aires Superclásico is well known to be one of the fiercest, most exciting football events in the world, and definitely something not to be missed if you are travelling to Buenos Aires at the right time. Book your football tickets for the upcoming Boca vs River game with BsAs4U! Don’t hesitate, the Superclasico Boca vs. River tickets are always hard to get by!
- The football tickets will be handed out by the guides on the way to the stadium.
- Platea Section: are lateral, upper section seats.
- Popular section: is the general grandstand behind the goal (bench seating), at the opposite goal of La Doce (Boca official fan club), the official Boca supporters.
- Please take into account that the tours have to meet at least 3 hours before kick-off.
- Due to the constant date and time changes of the Argentine games schedule, the departure time will be confirmed via email on the day before the game, for that reason, we highly recommend being alert to any notifications we may send via email prior to the scheduled game.
- Once you have made your reservation, our customer support team will contact you via email to provide more detailed instructions for the activity.