You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Journey to Montevideo and back to Buenos Aires on board the boat, Francisco.
- Lunch at El Fogón restaurant.
- Montevideo City Tour.
- Shopping Tour (does not operate on Saturdays).
- Optional: Transfer from your hotel to the port in Buenos Aires.
Days & Hours:
- Monday to Sunday
- Departs: 6.30am
- Arrival in Montevideo: 11am
- Depart Montevideo for Buenos Aires: 7.15pm
- 11 hours approx.
Journey from Buenos Aires to Montevideo and enjoy a wonderful day of sightseeing around the landmarks of the vibrantly eclectic Uruguayan capital.
Your day begins at the port of Buenos Aires, where you will board the boat, Francisco, from Buquebús, and journey across the Rio de la Plata, arriving into Montevideo around 11am. From here, a shuttle service will take you to the city centre, where you will have lunch at the restaurant, El Fogón. The menu is filled with incredible grilled meat dishes, fresh seafood platters, and a variety of pastas, as well as an assortment of fine wines.
After lunch, you will be taken on a tour around the sites of Montevideo before finishing at the Punta Carretas Shopping Centre. Your excursion ends with a transfer back to the port of Montevideo, and at approximately 10pm, you will arrive back into Buenos Aires.
Book now with Bsas4u and we will help you make the most of what this corner of South America has to offer.
- Name(s) and Surname(s) as they appear on the document that will be presented at customs on the day of the tour.
- Date of birth
- Country of issue