You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tango show without dinner:
Transfers to and from hotels in Recoleta and downtown Buenos Aires
Seating beside the stage.
Executive Dinner Tango Show:
Seating beside or in front of the stage, according to availability
Three-course meal with four options per course
Bodegas Trapiche Varietal Wine (one for every two people)
Free soft drinks all night
VIP Dinner Tango show: (Please, beafore booking see Notes)
Seating in the front section (from 3rd row)
All-inclusive dinner (starter, main course and dessert, with six a la carte options per course
Bodegas Trapiche Varietal Wine or Bodegas Trapiche Extra Brut Champagne
Welcome drink and one photo per couple which includes a photo frame and DVD of the Tango show
Free soft drinks all night
Tango lesson after the Show with certificate
The most exclussive location in Madero Tango is the Premium. For more information about this exclusive service see Notes.
Days & Hours:
Monday to Sunday
Transfers: Palermo / Downtown: 8.00pm
Dinner at 8.30pm
Show at 10.00pm
Tango class: after the show
4 hours approx.
Madero Tango offers an innovative and modern tango show amidst the romantic setting of the upmarket Puerto Madero harbour. Madero Tango offers a modern yet authentic Tango Show experience on the waterfront of Puerto Madero . Its panoramic view matches the exclusivity of its cuisine, level of tango performance and service that creates the perfect setting for a Buenos Aires night out that you'll never forget.
The tango show at Madero Tango is enjoyed by foreigners who want to experience the famous Argentine tango in a less conventional way. It offers an unforgettable and modern tango experience that explores different aspects of tango, staying true to its origins and tradition, however taking it that bit further, combining different styles – including the stunning aero tango. The rhythm of this Tango show innovatively alternates varied dance and performance techniques to connect the traditional tango lyrics with vanguard Tango, creating a very entertaining tango show.
To complete the tango experience, after the show the passengers will be able to enjoy a tango lesson to learn the basics of this sensual dance. Be prepared for one of the most innovative tango shows in Buenos Aires, and open your mind to a cultural evening that will delight your senses.
If you are a traveller looking to enjoy an evening at a more cutting-edge tango show, the Madero Tango will be the right tango house for you. If you’re looking for a night which offers you a bit more than just the traditional tango, then this definitely is the tango show for you!
For a special treat upgrade your Madero Tango tango show with dinner and get exclusive seats, menu and service for your Tango show. Don’t miss out and reserve now!
NB: You can choose to book your Madero Tango tango show with or without dinner
For more information, read a review of Madero Tango
- The Tango show is priced according to the location and services included.
- Madero Tango offers four locations to choose from, in order of exclusivity: Executive, VIP and Premium. The latter option offers a more exclusive preferential service and the best locations, facing the stage, with seating in the first or second row.
- The preferential service is the Premium option, in addition to providing the same service as the VIP option, also offers private transfers, premium wines and complimentary champagne, eight options on the menu for each course and private tables facing the stage with privileged location (chairs in 1st or 2nd row).
- Some times the tables in the VIP option are private. In case the tango house is full, the private tables for less than 4 people will only be given to those who book the Premium Service. Those who book a VIP Service for less than 4 people will share the table with other people.
- There are no actual tickets to the tango show. The reservations are made under the name of the customer and the booking agency.
- Passengers staying outside the transfer circuit will be assigned the closest hotel within the area, as a meeting point.
- Children under the age of 10 pay half price. Children older than 10 years old pay full price. Please contact us to make a booking with these special rates.
- Tango classes are optional. However the package price does not change if passengers decide not to participate in the classes.
- Closed on December 25th and January 1st.
- Please note that the transfer service is the responsibility of the tango house. However, in case you need them, our Emergency Assistance Team is available 24 hours a day to help you solve any problem.
- The DVD is a free offer from the tango house and it is the client’s responsibility to claim it during the activity.
What do our clients say about our activities?
Fiz a compra pela internet, já em Buenos Aires, e tudo ocorreu como planejado. Responderam os e-m...
Fiz a compra pela internet, já em Buenos Aires, e tudo ocorreu como planejado. Responderam os e-mails rapidamente, enviaram o voucher e no horário programado o traslado do tango foi buscar. Só não chegou ainda a fatura do cartão de crédito para ver se a cobrança foi correta.( + see more)
Un show super moderno e internacional
Disfrute mucho de este lugar, El show de tango tiene una puesta en escena moderna con un destac...
Disfrute mucho de este lugar, El show de tango tiene una puesta en escena moderna con un destacodo despliegue de luces y un sonido en vivo con mucho baile. Nos dieron un muy buen servicio, la comida estaba rica pero hacia mucho frio.( + see more)
Une excellente soirée !
Un show fascinant ! La musique (jouée en live) et les deux chanteurs donnent encore plus de puiss...
Un show fascinant ! La musique (jouée en live) et les deux chanteurs donnent encore plus de puissance à la performance artistique des danseurs. Le dîner est plutôt bon et le service assez fluide. Je recommande ! --- Un show fascinante! La música (en vivo) y los dos cantantes principales dan aún más fuerza a la puesta en escena de los bailarines. La cena es bastante buena y el servicio más bien rapido. Recomendable!( + see more)
jantar com luz de vela e vista para o porto foi o máximo, a banda tocou mto, os dançarinos se pas...
jantar com luz de vela e vista para o porto foi o máximo, a banda tocou mto, os dançarinos se passaram. ;D meu momento favorito foi quando homenagearam a Elizeth Cardoso na hora das músicas internacionais, teve músicas para todos os gostos, muito bem volado e a cantora tinha uma voz incrível.( + see more)
Tango em Buenos Aires
O show foi ótimo, a banda tocava as músicas ao vivo enquanto os dançarinos davam seu show, porém ...
O show foi ótimo, a banda tocava as músicas ao vivo enquanto os dançarinos davam seu show, porém o serviço e a comida deixou muito a desejar. No Café Tortoni, por exemplo, foi melhor. Show was awesome, the band played the songs live while the dancers performed their show, however the food and service were aweful. In Cafe Tortoni, on the other hand, was very good.( + see more)
Tango in Buenos Aires
Good show but the worst service and food out of the three shows we have seen. Shop around. There...
Good show but the worst service and food out of the three shows we have seen. Shop around. There are better value shows available.( + see more)
Santiago was very helpful in making the reservation! The show was excellent
Santiago was very helpful in making the reservation! The show was excellent( + see more)
enjoyed it a lot
enjoyed it a lot( + see more)
great cost value
The food was excelent
The food was excelent( + see more)